Tuesday 31 July 2012

Fifty shades of black and white (and red)

I really cant believe how long its been since my last post.   Or on second thought, I can!! I've had a hectic time at work and what little free time I had, I spent reading Fifty Shades of Grey!!  Those who've read the book will surely understand why I haven't been around.

Anyway, a short post and I do hope I make it in time for the current Saturated Canary Challenge which is to use black and white and one other color.  I really really enjoyed this challenge because I've never tried to do the whole b & w thing.  I think for a first time, it really didn't turn out tooooo bad.

This is the finished card


and here's a little close up of the coloring...                   



Okay, off again!  Let's hope I made it in time for the challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, brilliant colouring. Thanks so much for joining in with the Saturated Canary challenge this time.
    Please consider removing comment verification and replacing with moderation, some of us really do struggle to read the code in order to leave comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh! this is gorgeous!
    thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love your color job.

    ReplyDelete